“Have nothing to do with irreverent silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness.” 1 Timothy 4:7
We will have a wonderful time of worship, teaching and Q&A.
Topics Kim Jackson will include:
• Does God actually control the circumstances of our life or do bad things just happen?
• Can I truly trust God when the going gets tough?
• In life, why do some complain and some are content under the same circumstances?
• Are your thoughts leading to more peace and joy, or anxiety and fear?
• Are we asking someone or something else that God created – to provide for us what only Jesus can offer?
This will be the perfect time to consider these life changing important issues together!
$15 cost includes lunch
Childcare available by ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY for children 5 and under. Children must be registered by May 7th. CLICK “ADD SOMEONE ELSE” button when you register yourself to REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN).
Online registration required for adults and children. Registration closes on May 7th. Click here to register.