“Have nothing to do with irreverent silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness.” 1 Timothy 4:7
If you missed the Women’s Conference you can download the notebook that includes some great resources here: Women’s Conference 2018 Notebook
Topics Kim Jackson included in her teaching:
• Does God actually control the circumstances of our life or do bad things just happen?
• Can I truly trust God when the going gets tough?
• In life, why do some complain and some are content under the same circumstances?
• Are your thoughts leading to more peace and joy, or anxiety and fear?
• Are we asking someone or something else that God created – to provide for us what only Jesus can offer?