Children’s Ministry Overview
Babies – 5th Grade
In our Children’s Ministry, we make every effort to provide a safe and secure environment where our children are loved and taught the Bible. We believe that learning begins at birth; therefore we begin teaching about the love of God in even the youngest of classrooms. We want to promote a Christ-centered atmosphere to all children in their age appropriate room. Our hope is by the time the child reaches middle school we will have laid a firm foundation for growing in the grace and knowledge of Jesus.
Children’s Ministry Procedures
If attending for the first time a staff member at the welcome center (located inside of the Early Childhood building) will assist you in registering your child in the appropriate class. You will be asked to complete a paper registration and your child’s name will be added to the class roster. Vibrate notification pagers are available at the welcome table upon request.
Your child may be picked up directly from his/her assigned classroom. Teachers will release children exclusively to the parent or guardian with the “guardian receipt” that matches the child’s identification name tag. Children cannot be released to siblings or persons under the age of 18.
Good question! If you do not have the “guardian receipt”, the Early Childhood Coordinator or staff member will be summoned and positive identification will be made prior to the child being released.
For our security and wellness policies, head over to our Safety and Policies page.
9:30 AM : Babies – 5th grade
11:00 AM : Babies – Preschool
Every Sunday children explore a part of God’s story from pre-creation to eternity and how the Gospel of Jesus fits into every aspect. The three-year chronological timeline ensures that no matter when you jump in, you won’t miss a thing.
- Kindergarten through 5th grade learn the Bible in a large group setting with kid friendly worship songs and interactive activities that help reinforce God’s Truth. Please keep in mind, Kindergarten-5th grade only meet at 9:30 AM.
- 2 years-old – preschool learn the Bible in a small classroom setting along with snack and some playtime.
- Babies – 1 year-olds enjoy playtime and a snack in our Nursery. (Providing a diaper bag with your child’s name and necessary supplies is encouraged).
Children of all ages are welcome in our worship service each Sunday! Praise Factory is only intended to be supplemental and not in place of attending the worship service. We love seeing the whole family worshiping together every Sunday morning!
For more information email Regis Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the children’s ministry at (954) 389-4555.
Are you looking for a place to serve? You could join the Praise Factory Team! We have openings in several areas of our Children’s Ministry. We can help you find the right place to serve. Call church office (954) 389-4555 for more information.
Registration is required. Please contact email@example.com for questions.
AWANA meets Wednesday nights from August-May from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. It is an international organization that promotes reaching kids for Christ and blends Bible teaching, Scripture memorization, and organized games.
What Happens In AWANA?
Each AWANA meeting includes three components:
- Bible Time presents a clear, consistent presentation of the Gospel and stories that teach the characteristics of God in an easy to learn environment.
- Handbook Time is where each child works through their handbook and Bible to learn how to hide God’s Word in their heart.
- Game Time is where teams compete in various fun and exciting games.
What Are the Age Groups?
AWANA offers three age-appropriate Bible clubs:
- Cubbies – 3, 4 & 5 year olds (Pre-K)
- Sparks – Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- T & T – 3rd – 5th Grade
Childcare for babies-2 years old provided for children of volunteers and those attending the Wednesday night adult Bible studies on campus.