July 8th-15th, 2017
The World Changers experience is a complete approach to a student mission project, which includes personal preparation, group development and an understanding of the on-mission lifestyle. Regardless of the type of project for which you choose to register, your students’ lives will be changed as they participate in a hands-on mission project. Students will learn to put their faith into action as they work on a disadvantaged resident’s home and share the love of Christ through their service. They will be challenged to adopt the on-mission lifestyle when they return home. They will also be called to move beyond a one-week experience to a deeper level of commitment in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Goals for WorldChangers
- Provide sixth through twelfth grade students hands-on opportunities to serve on the mission field by helping others and sharing Christ with families.
- Expose students to the needs in the United States, and expose students on how they can be involved in fulfilling both physical and spiritual needs.
How Your Giving Helps
- Provides resources to help lower the cost of transportation for the students and adults participating in the trip
How You Can Participate
- Serve as an adult chaperone for the trip. Chaperones help lead a small team at the project site by participating in the project and supervise students on-site.
How You Can Pray
- Pray for the safety of the team during travel to and from Tampa, FL.
- Pray for the safety of the team on-site as they help repair homes in Tampa, FL.
- Pray for the team as members share the Gospel with people in Tampa, FL.
- Pray for the spiritual growth and development of the sixth graders as they serve others, share the Gospel in the community, then gather for worship nightly with other students, and debrief from the day’s events.