To be one church from many cultures with Christ at the center. (Revelation 7:9-10)
We exist to make and equip disciples of Jesus Christ from all nations to the glory of God in the power of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:18-20)
The Great Commission commands us to make disciples of Jesus Christ, baptize them, and teach them to observe / obey everything that Jesus has commanded in the Bible. This is a tremendous responsibility that the Lord has given to us as the church. We want to ensure that we are taking the steps and putting programs in place to enable and encourage people to go through this process of Christian discipleship. We have a simple five step path that, when followed, will stimulate spiritual growth while preparing Christians for service (Ephesians 4:11-16).
1. Sunday services (word, worship, prayer)
2. Small groups (open groups following the GROW, CARE, GO model)
3. Bible Studies (closed groups that are either developmental or targeted)
4. One on One (doctrine, practice, training)
5. Service in the church (teaching, training others, serving others)